Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2003 Cobra

2007 GT500

Both cars pushing around 550rwhp, hoping to break 600 with one then both soon enough.

My work situation changed recently so the commute is a lot worse than it used to be. Picking up the ST for a fun DD and road trip car. :yay:

·
Registered
753 Posts
I've thought about picking up and 03 Mach 1, if I get one from that body style it would either be the 03 Mach 1 or the beautiful 2000 Cobra R if I could afford one lol

·
Registered
283 Posts
I've thought about picking up and 03 Mach 1, if I get one from that body style it would either be the 03 Mach 1 or the beautiful 2000 Cobra R if I could afford one lol
I think Cobra R's have seen their racing days. With the Boss 302 S and Boss 302 R there are some other road racing options. The road legality of the Cobra R makes it pretty sought after though.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I miss my Terminator... Soo much potential to much stop and go traffic lol. The Clutch on that car is a workout.

I should of kept it as a toy.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Nice rides. I sold my 04 cobra vert for a 2010 GT500 last September and I'm really pleased with the increased refinement. Guess I oughta make a thread for mine, granted, my pics don't look all that professional haha.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice rides. I sold my 04 cobra vert for a 2010 GT500 last September and I'm really pleased with the increased refinement. Guess I oughta make a thread for mine, granted, my pics don't look all that professional haha.
Definitely an upgrade all around. Hard to get rid of the older one, but I'm starting to get tired of wrenching on multiple cars. Must be getting old. :thumbd:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts