Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to own a 2008 build Performance Blue :ST: 5dr. It was a fantastic vehicle, went very well - mine was flashed, aftermarket IC, exhaust, CAI etc.

I ended up being forced to sell it as I had a nasty motorcycle accident and couldn't drive manuals for a while.

I was actually considering buying another one second hand, but I couldn't say no to the new :ST:.

This is what I gave it away for - it's a Falcon XR6 Turbo (only available in Australia and New Zealand
Powered by a turbocharged 4L inline 6cyl, producing 365hp and 395 lb ft standard.
It sends the power to the rear wheels and accelerates from 0-60mph in 5seconds, which isn't bad considering it's size and weight.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Man that Falcon is a good looking car. Wish ford sold those over here. After seeing your 2008 in blue, im even more torn on which color to order. Looks great!

·
Registered
753 Posts
I wish the Fusion in the US came with that Falcon's kind of performance package, sounds like a fun car.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I'm not a fan of wagons so that wouldn't do anything for me. But a turbocharged 6 in the fusion with all wheel drive and a 6 speed manual. I might have gotten that instead of a Focus ST.

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
Very nice stable

1 - 13 of 13 Posts