Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I live in los angeles which means there are about 30 ford dealers in the area. So naturally i want to compare quotes. Been having a little trouble to get them to send me a quote, they all want me to come in...but i figure that out. (=

My question for those of you that have ordered....

I assume I will pay around MSRP, i don't want to pay more than that. How many of you put down a deposit? Is that refundable? Also, are you signing all the paperwork now, or is it something you do when you pick up the car. Could the deal change...meaning, could they jack up the price when the car comes in. lastly, are there any hidden fees I should look out for?

Thanks everyone, trying to join the ranks of those of you that ordered the car. (=

-Matt

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I had a $500 deposit, but I've heard some paid $1000. It depends on your dealership. Also, you do lock in the pricing and a rate. Only way e rate for your loan would change is if it went down. You can also finance through another organization if you'd like.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I got $1000 below MSRP, I put down a 500$ refundable(until order hits production) deposit, and we settled on the purchasing price only.

·
Registered
103 Posts
OP, I too have had trouble with getting quotes online. I've contacted several dealers and that too want me to come in. All the quotes I have gotten thus far have been at MSRP for Ingot Silver with ST2.

I got $1000 below MSRP, I put down a 500$ refundable(until order hits production) deposit, and we settled on the purchasing price only.
How did you get below MSRP?

·
Registered
693 Posts
U have to press them. If u press hard enough they might budge. They did for me. Also, don't be afraid to call around.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts