Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I want to paint my brake calipers on my red ST. Just having a tough time deciding which color. What do you guys think? I was thinking either blue, purple, gold, yellow, or black. It's tough finding a good color to go with the red.

Thanks for the input!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Red or yellow. Just my $.02.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I've got a red ST coming and have the same dilemma. I'm thinking bronze rims. Yellow calipers are a little silly I think. I'm looking for a factory look. Probably do red or I like the idea of gold or black.

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Red or yellow. Just my $.02.
I agree, red seems to be a really popular color for calipers, but you're also getting a red ST and it would be nice to have some diversity in color. Yellow would definietly stand out, especially since race red is so vibrant already. tough choice indeed.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the pics! You've mad my decision harder. I sorta like the green. I didn't think it would work on the red but it's not bad. And the red calipers look better than I thought they would.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If it's not to big of a deal, could you do a couple more pictures like that? One with gold and one with yellow? And maybe a blue? Thanks!

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
With the red ill say yellow,black or a really dark blue. I've ordered silver and im thinking ford blue with blue lug nuts and black rims of coarse. Guys check out the Plastidip the stuff is legit. Got my factory speed3 wheels and embelms done and it looks great! Every one thinks there painted.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts