Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI GUYS and GALS!
I am I am working on an idea for a custom FORD logo for the badging of the ST.

I am hoping that El Norte or someone close enough to Ford can tell me if the part number for the oval front and rear badges have changed from the 2012 Focus regular part number.

I need to get my hands on 1 each of those badges and the 'Focus' and 'ST' and the steering wheel badges as well. I need them to do a test piece where I change the colors of them and or make a 'black out' piece.

I need the actual badge because it may be a compound curved surface.

I called my local Ford dealer and asked but all I got was a derisive snort over the phone.

What y'all say? Are helps imminent?

·
Registered
303 Posts
I'd say your best bet is to talk to Steve at Tousley Ford. You can get his contact info on Focaljet and he's on the forums regularly there. If you post your request in the "Tousley Ford" forum you'll probably get a quick answer or even better PM him.

If their parts catalog hasn't been updated yet, then he might not be able to help but he's sure to be more helpful than a derisive snort.

·
Registered
280 Posts
The 2013 doesn't show on the Tousleyfordparts.com website. One would think if the catalog is updated, it would show, but perhaps not. As noted, check it out with Steve.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Weird! I was just checking out thier website and was coming back here to state what you just did! Thanks!
Like minds...

I know Steve. Being somewhat close to him, I get to see him a couple of times a year. He's a great guy and tops parts man. I have a ton of respect him. He's the man.

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
I've relied on Steve many times, he's a main reason my SVT is on the road and running like a champ

·
Registered
693 Posts
Hey Rev, be cautious with using the the ST logo and Ford if u plan to produce and market this custom logo. I know Ford is picky with copyright rules.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts