Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully placing my order today. white st2 smoke interior. Gas mileage has been killing me for obvious reasons. Looking forward to tracking the ST. Haven't tracked the M5 because I am still paying for it.
I only have 2 garage spaces though and the ST might be the odd man out. Unless I can get away with leaving the wife's car in the driveway.
Pike

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
nice!

i'm getting a ST also for a daily driver too, leave the beast in the garage, been feeling bad about driving so many short distances :(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no room here for a ST in the garage either ;)

View attachment 2041
spilled water in the trunk of the beast Monday. Thought I got it all cleaned up. Unfortunately it fried three modules in the back that control the phone, tire pressure monitor and something to do with the rpm and speedometer. $2500 fix. The M5 is definitely going to spend more time in the garage. The ST will be the primary work car and kid mover for me. FYI dont put any liquid in your trunk if you have a BMW. German engineering at its most unfortunate.

·
Registered
14 Posts
spilled water in the trunk of the beast Monday. Thought I got it all cleaned up. Unfortunately it fried three modules in the back that control the phone, tire pressure monitor and something to do with the rpm and speedometer. $2500 fix. The M5 is definitely going to spend more time in the garage. The ST will be the primary work car and kid mover for me. FYI dont put any liquid in your trunk if you have a BMW. German engineering at its most unfortunate.
Whoa that sucks! Sorry to hear. I'll be be careful with liquids in the trunk, hopefully no more Costco runs when the ST arrives, shameful! ;)

That V10 is to die for, especially with the right aftermarket exhaust! I've got the bmw iconel perf exhaust on mine

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Interesting. We already know the amplifier for the sub is in the trunk, and connected to the MFT system. If the amp in the trunk had liquid spilled on it, who knows what kind of havoc it would wreak on the MFT system.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts