Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Chad wants to discourage this kind of thread, that's fine.

Spotted a black ST at 11:20 near the Papa Gino's/Ocean State Job lot parking lot on Rt 38 in Tewksbury today (sunday). Looked good moving, tough to keep my eyes on the road. Not sure if it had stock wheels, looked more like straight spokes like the titanium.

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Nothing wrong with a Spotted thread at all.

I typically see a Silver Focus SE with a Saturn Redline symbol next to the SE and it has some wide 10+ spoke gunmetal rims. Not an ST, but still interesting.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I spotted a 2013 Silver Focus ST2 with moonroof and navigation yesterday afternoon in Berlin CT.

Did I mention I was behind the wheel taking a test drive at the time and that this was faST's original order that he had to ditch before moving to California?!

Sweet ride! Love the engine sound that's piped into the cabin. Defintely a firm suspension but not overly firm. It is more firm than my non sport package 2009 BMW 335xi.

I'm holding out for the ST3, but for anyone interested in a loaded silver ST2, Morande Ford in Berlin, CT has one for sale. They take x-plan but after my test drive, it was clear that if I wanted to buy that car, they would offer me a price under x-plan.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I spotted a 2013 Silver Focus ST2 with moonroof and navigation yesterday afternoon in Berlin CT.

Did I mention I was behind the wheel taking a test drive at the time and that this was faST's original order that he had to ditch before moving to California?!

Sweet ride! Love the engine sound that's piped into the cabin. Defintely a firm suspension but not overly firm. It is more firm than my non sport package 2009 BMW 335xi.

I'm holding out for the ST3, but for anyone interested in a loaded silver ST2, Morande Ford in Berlin, CT has one for sale. They take x-plan but after my test drive, it was clear that if I wanted to buy that car, they would offer me a price under x-plan.
Yup, that was mine! I'm glad they're letting people drive it. I wouldn't be surprised if they went below X-plan, their pricing was the best in the area.

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Spotted a TS ST2 in Mystic CT. I know you weren't on FSTN because I spoke to you. Sorry if I seemed creepy...just wanted to say hi.

Reactions: Chad

·
Registered
194 Posts
So far my ST is feeling lonely - have not spotted another ST on the road yet. In fact my ST was the first one I even laid eyes on. I travel between Franklin and Acton MA on 495 for my commute. I keep looking but so far no other ST's. So if you travel on 495 and see a TB ST2 - that's me.

·
Registered
158 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350750732.503055.jpg

Spotted in Arlington, MA! Performance blue with CT plates!

Ok, which one of you guys came to my neighborhood to taunt me before my ST arrives? :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Finally - I spotted another ST (other than my own I mean....) coming off 495 and driving into Franklin MA

Guess what? - Tuxedo Black just like mine!

It had PA plates - I think the driver thought I was crazy. I was trying to get him to pull over & chat - nothing doing.

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
View attachment 3830

Spotted in Arlington, MA! Performance blue with CT plates!

Ok, which one of you guys came to my neighborhood to taunt me before my ST arrives? :)
Woah man! What a beautiful piece of artwork! :thumb:

That was me visiting some friends up in Arlington for the weekend. You should have rang the door bell!

Next time I'm around I'll let you know.

Dan

·
Registered
59 Posts
Spotted a PB ST (unsure trim) in NH, not sure plates though they looked like NH ones. Had just got off 93 in Bethlehem and he was getting onto the NB ramp. We both waved and had a surprised look, not too many ST's in northern NH! Curious to see if the owner frequents the boards!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Finally - I spotted another ST (other than my own I mean....) coming off 495 and driving into Franklin MA

Guess what? - Tuxedo Black just like mine!

It had PA plates - I think the driver thought I was crazy. I was trying to get him to pull over & chat - nothing doing.
Lol, people in the northeast may be more known for road rage than to pull over for a nice chat! I may have a white ST3 on order to contrast your black one Jim, so you may have company in the Franklin area sometime late winter. The order is not confirmed yet as the dealer is out of allocations, but they feel confident that the extra retail order with a signed P&S will get Ford to build and ship it to me. Hoping to hear in the next week or two. I really want to work with this specific dealer as their trade in value was good.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Spotted a TS ST2 at Acton Ford today, grabbed some pics, seemed to be getting there winter tires on, sorry to drool all over your car but it is so very beautiful

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Spotted a TS ST with no front plate mount taking exit 82 on 395 North in Norwich, CT.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Lol, people in the northeast may be more known for road rage than to pull over for a nice chat! I may have a white ST3 on order to contrast your black one Jim, so you may have company in the Franklin area sometime late winter. The order is not confirmed yet as the dealer is out of allocations, but they feel confident that the extra retail order with a signed P&S will get Ford to build and ship it to me. Hoping to hear in the next week or two. I really want to work with this specific dealer as their trade in value was good.
I am keeping my fingers crossed that Ford will confirm your order. It'll be nice to have another ST in the area. I can guarantee that this car will put a smile on your face each and every time you drive it. Best bang for the buck I have every gotten for my money. Just so amazingly versatile. Drive her hard and she is a beast - doing the daily commute and she is smooth and composed. It's like you are getting two cars in one. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Thanks Jim! I find myself having to keep very busy to avoid calling the dealer daily--any update yet?? I'm sure others who ordered their STs can relate. I can settle down for a bit once I hear the order is approved and will be built. Until then, it will be a challenge.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
finally picked up my TB ST2 a couple days ago, cruising around the merrimack valley (or whatever that odd region between Lowell and Woburn is). Keeping a low profile until I can get my snow tires tomorrow...

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Spotted a TS ST leaving the 99 on Mishawum rd (across from the Woburn "Mall") around 1pm today. Love that color in person.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Spotted a TS ST leaving the 99 on Mishawum rd (across from the Woburn "Mall") around 1pm today. Love that color in person.
That was me! The honey BBQ wrap was cheap, fast and tasty. :LOL:

Were you in your ST? I'll be bummed if I actually failed to spot one. I have been keeping my eyes glued, but I haven't seen another on the road since dem778's was parked in my neighborhood.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That was me! The honey BBQ wrap was cheap, fast and tasty. :LOL:

Were you in your ST? I'll be bummed if I actually failed to spot one. I have been keeping my eyes glued, but I haven't seen another on the road since dem778's was parked in my neighborhood.
Haha, I was! Black ST2, going right out of the woburn mall. you were just getting onto Mishawum so probably looking left for a clearing. I work in Woburn, so I'll be around :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Haha, I was! Black ST2, going right out of the woburn mall. you were just getting onto Mishawum so probably looking left for a clearing. I work in Woburn, so I'll be around :)
Awww damn. That'll teach me to watch where I'm going! :LOL:

I work in Woburn as well, so you'll probably see me around there plenty. Usually ordering bad food.

1 - 20 of 215 Posts