Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ladies and gentleman. I just wanted to stop by and say hi! I have it upon a VERY reliable source that there are some new specifications and options on the ST that have not been released until today. I can't say too much yet because of my employer (hint, hint) but let's just say that some of you are going to be pleasantly surprised!!

Cheers!

P.S. More info to come soon!!!

·
Registered
547 Posts
I am intrigued.

·
Registered
547 Posts
At least he's not crying K03 AHHHHH!!

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
I smell a fib. I seriously doubt that someone from inside Ford is going to post that information here first. We know what the marketing manager steps are: Facebook and Press Releases.

I will not believe it until I see it come through on media.ford.com

Posting misleading and false information is a ban-able offense. Its in the AUP..... though I doubt you read that.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Respectfully calling BS... There wouldn't be anything new that the other Regions don't have available...

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hello ladies and gentleman. I just wanted to stop by and say hi! I have it upon a VERY reliable source that there are some new specifications and options on the ST that have not been released until today. I can't say too much yet because of my employer (hint, hint) but let's just say that some of you are going to be pleasantly surprised!!

Cheers!

P.S. More info to come soon!!!
If they're released today, then tell us! Lol

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Perhaps the news is that Ford is buying Mazda outright and will be discontinuing the MS3.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Actually I think the new features are hover wheels and a fusion engine! Lisa told me herself!

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
NOT a troll I assure you. Let's just say that I work for one of the largest aftermarket Mustang performance companies on the planet. We have taken a STRONG interest in the ST and are going to be offering performance packages starting in stages 1-5. These will be available immediately after the first production cars start to roll out near the end of this month/beginning of next month.

My employer wishes to remain anonymous at this time however more information will be released very soon.

·
Registered
93 Posts
the anthracite wheels would be hot, but I smell a troll :(
I'm with you here. Single post count, no pics, no details? Put up or shut up, as they say.

NOT a troll I assure you. Let's just say that I work for one of the largest aftermarket Mustang performance companies on the planet. We have taken a STRONG interest in the ST and are going to be offering performance packages starting in stages 1-5. These will be available immediately after the first production cars start to roll out near the end of this month/beginning of next month.

My employer wishes to remain anonymous at this time however more information will be released very soon.
I don't see how, until you said this, that anyone could have possibly figured out who your work for. Even now, there are several companies that fit the bill of what you described, and your screen name cannot be tracked. If this is true, I apologize in advance for seeming like a jerk, but without substantiation you are just digging the troll hole deeper. Consider - you come on to this forum, with your first post insinuating vague but hyped new features, then follow up with a promise about aftermarket parts - as far as I have been able to find here and elsewhere, no production cars have been released to US parts manufacturers. Pumaspeed in the UK has one, but no company here has one to our knowledge. I humbly suggest that you refrain from posting anything else on this topic without details, pictures, or other verifiable proof.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Perhaps the news is that Ford is buying Mazda outright and will be discontinuing the MS3.
I head that from a friend that knows a friend that their mom works at Mazda. Impelling stuff.

I can't wait for them to dismantle that gas guzzling Speed car.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts

Tell your employee to email me so we can work out a advertising and marketing package for the website. I know he'll want to advertise this information so you can sell more parts.

Staring with stage 1-5? That is impressive... I guess stage 1 will be a new intake?

Reactions: faST
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.