Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Not bad! Love the Emergency Stop looking button in there :LOL:

Although the exterior is unfortunately pretty well hidden, the seats caught my eye. This is the first good shot of the Smoke Storm Recaros I have seen:

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They almost look like exact copies of the Focus ST2 seats. I like that.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Ejector seat!

Reactions: Chad

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Hey thanks STephan

Translation:
The new Ford Fiesta ST
Inspired by the Ford Fiesta RS, our star of the FIA ​​World Rally Championship (WRC), the new Ford Fiesta ST is all about pure driving pleasure. With its powerful performance and an attractive sport rear is the 3-door model perfect for those who want special driving dynamics, technological innovation and an attractive design. As early as spring 2013, the new Ford Fiesta ST will be available for you!

Exceptional power, remarkable efficiency

The new Ford Fiesta ST accelerating at a breathtaking 6.9 seconds from 0 to 100 and reaches a top speed of 220 kilometers per hour. Its impressive performance is due to a highly advanced 1.6-liter EcoBoost petrol engine with 180 hp, which delivers 20% more power than comparable engines. In addition, the new Ford Fiesta ST thrilled with an unprecedented low fuel consumption and only 139 g CO [SUB]2[/SUB] emissions per km.

The maximum driving dynamics in its class

With a range of advanced technologies transforms the new Ford Fiesta ST's amazing power in excellent, easy to control vehicle dynamics. His low-slung chassis provides highly precise handling, while its advanced torque vectoring control when cornering for maximum traction.Thanks to the electronic stability program ESP also driving on challenging surfaces easier and safer. According to your wishes and preferences you can choose to ride the ESP three different modes: the first, the system is active, it is inactive in the second, and third mode intervenes only when absolutely necessary.
That the new Ford Fiesta knows how to combine impressive power with outstanding dynamics, he put on more than 5,000 kilometers, test ride through the famous lines and curves of the Nürburgring an impressive demonstration.

Technologies that make life easier

The new Ford Fiesta ST is equipped with a number of pioneering technologies. His cutting-edge communications and entertainment system, for example, SYNC allows convenient voice control of audio system and mobile phone and will continue to expand even more advanced functions - for example, the innovative emergency assistants, in the event of an accident will automatically help. The clever system MyKey can also limit, the performance of your Ford Fiesta ST, if you ever want to let someone else take the wheel.Especially sporty drivers will appreciate the quality Recaro sports seats, which now belong to the first standard in the new Ford Fiesta ST.
Look forward now to the spring of 2013 and the new Ford Fiesta ST!

Progress for Europe and the Fiesta ST

Reactions: jKreu

·
Registered
742 Posts
I assumed folks knew already... seems they've been releasing info for the last few weeks, yet we hear nothing from Ford USA? Odd and annoying.

·
Registered
768 Posts
bonzjr says:

02:58 PM, 05/21/12

Please tell me that giant red plunger button on the dashboard is for missles, oil slick, and/or smoke screen!

/me Makes "Spy Hunter" music sounds in the cube farm with strange co-worker stares...

*** bum bum / bum bum / bum bum / ba da / bum bum / bum bum /bum bum / ba da / waaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaah... ***

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 - 17 of 17 Posts