Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been visiting this sit lately with the announcement of preorders.

Rather excited about the ST as I was with the new Focus. I was originally planning on buying the new Focus but when the ST was announced I waited. (Was hoping to see the wagon come to the US so much for one Ford.) I first saw the ST and the RS on Top Gear a few years back.

Now that orders are being taken I have been searching for a deal still a little on the fence. Even look at a GTI today discounted by $1,700 with .09% interest for 60 months but does not excite me like the ST and it will be outdated later this year with the MKVII coming out.

So I am hoping that I get my deal and can place my order even got my wife to approve (since I brought her a 2012 Camry XLE on monday).

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Welcome. Just North of you outside of Syracuse. I think we are shopping at the same dealership :D:

Hint I'm on the Jet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes was up your way last saturday. Still looking for my deal finally went to locate Ford dealers and e-mail everyone that I could stating that I had one offer for a ST2 for $25,999 everyone else was offering $400 to $500 off one dealer who has the village up your way offer $25,995 kind of stupid since it is a 120 mile round trip to save $4. Got the local dealer to offer $25,673 today. Will see if anything else comes along.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts