Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Ford STnation! I am Steve and this is the first forum I have joined in a long time. I have loved things with wheels and motors since I was young in fact my first word was car. My friends like to think of me as crazy as when I travel to Europe, for work or pleasure, over half of the pictures I take are of cars we cannot get in the states. I think I will fit in well here. As my name indicates I work in sales and due to a string of dominant years I get to choose my next company car(more on that in a different thread) I lusted after the forbidden previous ST and now I have a finally I have a chance to get one here, and on the company's dime(fist pump). It would be quite nice to have the fastest car in the fleet.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome!

Words cannot express how truly jealous I am of the fact that you will be able to get an ST for free, though I do offer my congratulations. Do I sense an ST3 trim level in your future?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha thanks for the welcome. I don't know about the ST3 trim level, A lot is going to depend on how the pricing comes out on the ST and the 2013 Fusion. It is company money and I did get approved for nice car, but I would have a hard time, personally, justifying a ST that cost 3-4,000$ more than how I would spec out the Fusion. Having a company car is an awesome perk but spending 3 to 5+ hours in a car every day can get old sometimes. Hopefully a car I actually like driving would help that.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Hi there Steve. That is cool if you can a ST for free via company purchase/lease. Hopefully it works out. :D

Welcome to the forums. Thank you for joining.

Chad

:welcome:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts