Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm Mike. Originally from New Jersey but reside in North Carolina due to military orders. I'm considering buying a Focus ST possibly. I would go with the ST3 model for sure due to the HID's and ambient lighting. Heated seats are a plus too but I do really like the seats in the ST2 package..... I've had a few cars, some of which including a 96 Mustang Cobra, 2006 Mustang GT, A 2011 Mustang GT and the most current being my 2006 Acura RSX-S. I fell in love with sync when I had my mustang and have driven a 2012 focus before. I really liked the interior and the overall package of the regular focus and I feel Ford is doing an amazing job with their cars. I'm mainly on the fence about the ST because I don't know if I want a higher car payment and honestly don't know if it's worth it. I'm a little hesitant also about having alot of power with FWD. I know if I do end up pulling the trigger on the ST it won't stay stock for long and like I said, 300+ HP and FWD don't mix too well in my book. I suppose time will tell and i'll have to test drive one to decide. Thanks for taking the time to read my post and I look forward to being part of your community!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts