Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I just placed my order yesterday for blue ST2. Went back and forth between the that and waiting for the ST3 but ultimately decided to go for the ST2 since all I really cared about on the ST3 package was the HID's and I've already done several full HID's retrofits, so what's one more? LOL.

So in a few month's I'll be trading in this bad boy below to get my ST

As much as I love my Mustang I am really starting to need something bigger and more practical as a DD. I also want something that corners well and as more "soul" when driving. My automatic Mustang seems to lack on both accounts. I have always had a soft spot for hot hatches and probably would have gotten a WRX if it were not for its horrendous interior.

Anyways, I'm very much looking forward to getting to know this community and the ST as they start arriving.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Hi Rob

When you do your retro fit let us know how it goes. I am thinking I might do the same thing.

Welcome to the site.

Chad

BTW That is a nice Mustang...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome aboard. What part of SoCal?
Mainly Long Beach and Irvine area. But I frequent Chino and Ontario quite a bit as well.

Hi Rob

When you do your retro fit let us know how it goes. I am thinking I might do the same thing.

Welcome to the site.

Chad

BTW That is a nice Mustang...
Thank you very much, I put a lot of work into her.

As for the retrofit I'll try to do a detailed walk through when I do it. If these headlights are sealed like the new Mustangs are, I expect it to be a real pain in the :xxx: since they can only be dremeled open because of the sealant Ford uses. :S

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Agreed. I've tried to take the newer headlamps apart too.. Dremel seems to be most logical.

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
welcome
Another Socal member!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Welcome Rob! I work in Ontario, once we take delivery of our cars, be sure to wave to any white STs you see in the area. Could be me!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts