Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, my name is Mike. I am a huge Ford fan, I currently own a 1999 Mustang Cobra so I am no stranger to performance Fords! I am looking into buying a new Focus ST as well, I have previously been shopping around for a Mazdaspeed3 and a GTI, however the ST seems to be the perfect compromise between the two! Powerful like the Mazda, but refined like the GTI. Hoping to learn a lot from this forum!

I am also currently going to school in Michigan and studying Mechanical Engineering.

Here is a picture of the Cobra and my current DD, a 2010 Subaru Legacy (planning on trading it for the ST!).

-Mike

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Hey Mike, glad to have you here! Welcome to Ford :ST: Nation!

Where in Ohio are you? I'm about 30 minutes outside Columbus

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am from the Akron area, so it doesn't look like we're too far apart. I see you're also an engineering student, nice! Are you an ME? I go to school at Kettering University up in Flint, MI.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Ive driven through Akron twice. Welcome aboard.

Chad

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
I go to school at Kettering University up in Flint, MI.
Dammit... I am SO jealous. I wanted to go there so badly but my parents didn't want me living in Flint, lmao. Yes, I'm ME and I'm about to graduate in two days!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome aboard im fro the west side of cleveland and have a Oxford White ST2 on order to go along with my 1988 17000 mile no option
5.0 LX notch so ill be back to two white cars again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts