1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Registered
288 Posts
Well I guess I won't be the only one in the 'Ville with a PB ST2....lol. Welcome and can't wait till we get em'. BTW, where did you order yours? Got mine at Tri-County.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry I took so long to reply but have been putting in 12s for last 2 weeks. Ordered mine from Bill Collins on the referral of a friend. I never received the e-mail confirm of my order so I called the salesman on Monday and left a message on his desk phone. Never heard back. Called and left a message for his boss yesterday and he never called back either. Went to visit them today and spoke to the owner. Sales manager reentered the order now am waiting for the email. How long did you have to wait?

He told me that yesterday they put my order in with the dealer orders so I'll get it sooner cuz those ship before retail orders. I told him that was cool, then he said i wouldnt be eligible for the go-pro. I said I would wait and get the cam. I figure if there are only 600 or so pre orders they wont be delayed by much. This whole transaction hasnt gone very smoothly-not sure I trust em.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Sorry I took so long to reply but have been putting in 12s for last 2 weeks. Ordered mine from Bill Collins on the referral of a friend. I never received the e-mail confirm of my order so I called the salesman on Monday and left a message on his desk phone. Never heard back. Called and left a message for his boss yesterday and he never called back either. Went to visit them today and spoke to the owner. Sales manager reentered the order now am waiting for the email. How long did you have to wait?

He told me that yesterday they put my order in with the dealer orders so I'll get it sooner cuz those ship before retail orders. I told him that was cool, then he said i wouldnt be eligible for the go-pro. I said I would wait and get the cam. I figure if there are only 600 or so pre orders they wont be delayed by much. This whole transaction hasnt gone very smoothly-not sure I trust em.

I ordered mine from Tri-County Ford in Buckner. I called and emailed Bill Collins and gave them several attempts to get my business as they are the closest dealer to me but they continually told me that Ford didn't even have pricing available for the ST and said they could not yet order one. I told them that I had already priced one on Ford's website and the order banks had opened on May 1st. I had contacted them first on about May 18. They didn't even bother to look it up so they lost my business. Tri-County was the only dealer I found that would give me the X-Plan price so I ordered from them on Jun 5. Got my confirmation for the GoPro on Jun 27. I still had to walk them through the GoPro deal for them to register me but they were real nice about it and followed my prompting until it was done. There is information on this site about the GoPro, just look it up and send an email to Bill Collins about it. I think you probably should qualify for it as I remember reading somewhere in here a few days ago that there were under 600 orders at that time. You might want to contact Lisa Shoder on Facebook and see if they have reached the 1000 order limit and if not either press Bill Collins for the cam or order from a different dealer.
Also, I think they are wrong on dealer orders. It has been stated many times before on here referenced from Lisa Shoder on facebook that retail orders would be filled first then dealer stock. I would be very cautious and skeptical of Bill Collins after my experience and what you have said on here. Alot of dealers are also trying to sell over MSRP so be very cautious of that..I was about to order mine from Oxmoor Ford on the X-Plan but then they told me they were selling them at MSRP. They said other dealers were selling for $5000 over MSRP. I said no thanks I'll order for X-Plan from another dealer. I hope that you already have your price worked out with Bill Collins so they can't try to charge you MSRP or more. Good luck with it but if you decide to cancel and go with another dealer you might want to talk to Brian Hultz at Tri-County.

·
Registered
288 Posts
After I wrote that last reply and got off my computer something hit me that I didn't think about while writing the response. You said Bill Collins said that you didn't qualify for the GoPro cam promotion. It hit me that you do not qualify because they ordered yours under dealer allocation. In order to qualify for the GoPro promotion it has to be a retail order in your name. Plus you have to under the 1000th order to qualify. Don't know if that is important to you. It wasn't for me but I figured if I was getting something for free I might as well get it. Right? Now if I could get the car for less than....say.....$27000 OTD and told I couldn't get the camera then I would take that deal. BTW did you get it on X-Plan? What kind of deal did you work out? IF you don't mind me asking?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts