Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all...

I've been anxiously awaiting the release of the new ST ever since seeing photos of the concept at the auto show.
I ordered a Race Red ST3 with moonroof on May 2nd. I attended the Ford ST Academy in Foxbrough MA on July 21st and had a blast.

Currently own a 2008 Ford Sport Trac Adrenalin 4.6 v8 and a 2011 Ford Edge Sport 3.7 v6 Also have a a 2002 v6 mustang convertible that will be replaced by the new ST

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did I mention I used to be a GM Owner... Grand Prix... Bad engine ... Z24... Bad Transmission ... two Z34's...changed the brakes on both twice... switched to Fords... and have previously owned a 97 ranger p/u 97 Taurus Wagon... 00 Ranger P/u... 01 Escape... 05 Mariner... 05 Sport Trac... 08 Edge NO SIGNIFICANT issues beyond normal maintenance.

Oh, and, wife works at the local dealership...!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm ordering a race red as well. Not too many going that route. It supposedly attracts tickets. ;) Been driving an 08 Honda Civic Si (Rallye Red) for 5 years and never been pulled over. I have a "lead foot" I admit. So glad to see some others liking the red. Although, the Performance Blue is really growing on me. Can't wait to get mine. Love driving my Si... but this will be like night and day. Apples to Oranges if you will. Post pics when you get your new baby! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts