Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all. I have an ST2 coming in with TS paint and interior. The dealer had already ordered moonroof and upgraded stereo and I forgot to have them delete them. I have the invoice and VIN. Financing already done. Sales mgr. told me that it was expected Aug 20. From what I have read here, that seems unlikely. I am debating keeping my 2005 Honda S2000, because I really like it. I needed a bigger car the the ST looks like it will fit my needs.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Welcome. Don't hold your breath on the 20th date. I hate that dealers are still blowing smoke but oh well. As long as you know better.

·
Registered
693 Posts
ummmmm aug 20th? good luck with that. if i was you, id ask the dealer if they would like to put a wager on that?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
After reading the rules, just post on the order tracking thread and you can find out for sure what the build date is.

http://fordstnation.com/focus-st-order-tracking/1150-focus-st-order-tracking-requests.html

Focus ST Order Tracking
Well the sales mgr. from my dealership called today and told me that the car didnt come in. I asked him to track it and find out when I could expect it, since I had already arranged for insurance coverage. He said he would track it and call me back tomorrow. I dont have 10 posts yet to request a track on the the thread here.

If I have any relevant info, I will post up here soon.

·
Registered
262 Posts
good luck with that order...S2000's are great. I owned one, and a 350z for a while. Two seater cars are just not very practical, but man do they look nice and handle well

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
good luck with that order...S2000's are great. I owned one, and a 350z for a while. Two seater cars are just not very practical, but man do they look nice and handle well

Im getting more inclined to just keep my S2000, since its a really solid car. I can insure it for liability only for about $45 a month as an occasional driver. Biggest problem is I dont have garage space for it when I get the ST. No new news from my dealership. When I get 10 posts, Ill request some info from the tracking thread here.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok, I talked with my contact from the dealership. As it turns out my car is "delayed" like most everyone else's. I don't mind that much except I hope I dont lose the excellent rate for my financing. When I get enough posts, I will request a track on here. But for now, I'd be surprised if mine is even scheduled for build yet.

Sorry if I mislead anyone, but the finance head is a friend of mine, and Ive been dealing with the new car mgr. I think they are somewhat clueless now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts