Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone! My name is Tim from the SF Bay Area. Finally joined. I have been reading a lot of the posts over the last few weeks....which led to placing my order last week. Performance Blue ST2 with moonroof.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Welcome! Thanks for joining

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Can't wait to get my hands on the 2.0L turbo. I have owned two 2.3L t-bird turbocoupes and moved on to supercharged 5.0L's. I feel I have come full circle :p

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello Everyone! My name is Tim from the SF Bay Area. Finally joined. I have been reading a lot of the posts over the last few weeks....which led to placing my order last week. Performance Blue ST2 with moonroof.
Awesome! Enjoy the new car!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Quite a resume of Ford power. Will you be able to resist temptation with your ST, or are clandestine thoughts already in the works?

Welcome!

Reactions: oaxa

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quite a resume of Ford power. Will you be able to resist temptation with your ST, or are clandestine thoughts already in the works?

Welcome!
We shall see...I know how one mod can lead to the next. I did do larger turbo, ported polished head, cam, intake port work and a 3" downpipe on the 2.3L Turbo. That was after a simple bypass valve was installed and I got the itch after seeing what a little more boost could do!

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Welcome. :welcome: Can't wait to see what you have in store for the ST, if you mod it.

P.S. Love the choice. I also ordered a PB ST2, minus the moonroof.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts