Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am glad I found this forum dedicated to the ST. I am about a year away from buying a new car and will be looking closely at an ST. I want something that is fun to drive with some power and am new to "performance" type cars. I have always driven lower horsepower Hondas and Toyotas so it would be a switch to buy a Ford. I came close to buying a MazdaSpeed 3 this summer but the time wasn't right. I'll be comparing the two and maybe by next summer I will have made up my mind.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Welcome man. Good time to start doing research. Next summer you may see another GTI come out as well.

I am glad I found this forum dedicated to the ST. I am about a year away from buying a new car and will be looking closely at an ST. I want something that is fun to drive with some power and am new to "performance" type cars. I have always driven lower horsepower Hondas and Toyotas so it would be a switch to buy a Ford. I came close to buying a MazdaSpeed 3 this summer but the time wasn't right. I'll be comparing the two and maybe by next summer I will have made up my mind.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Not to bag on the Mazda forums but I will have to say that from what I have read here the posters on this site are a lot friendlier.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts