Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Been lurking for a while now, and decided it's time to join up. I drove a Focus SE rental for 2 weeks and thought it was a great car, wanted a Titanuim...and then I remembered that the ST was coming soon. I had read about it a several months ago, but didn't think it was going to become a reality. I started to do some research, and here I am, ready to jump in with both feet. Been a Ford man all my life, but owned a little of everything. My current DD is an 07 Mustang GT, Grabber Orange, not so stock. If I can get that sold by this fall, I'm really hoping to get my hands on an ST3...Tangerine, of course.

If you want more info, don't hesitate to ask. If you have questions about the Mustang, you should be able to view it here: Grabber523's 2007 Ford Mustang GT

I guess that's it for now. :thumb:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Welcome!! The :ST: will be a much diferent animal compared to your Mustang.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm counting on it! I love the Stang, but it's set up for Drag Racing. 480 whp through 4.10 gears is great at WOT for 1/4 mile, and it still gets 24 mpg on the highway, but it doesn't see the highway much anymore. Buying $500 worth of Drag Radials every year is getting harder to swallow too. My family keeps getting bigger, and the utility and economy of the Focus is right where I want to be. Not having to give up a fun ride is just a bonus! I really fell in love with the bare-bones Focus SE I drove, I can't even imagine how great the ST is going to feel.

Beats the heck out of having to take the wife's Rav4 everywhere too...:p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts