Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, New guy from wisconsin 07(no grin) MS3 owner. Born and raised ford. Have been interested in the ST since the rumors started. I will most likely not buy one as the ms3 will be my last venture into fwd performance. I think my next toy will be a 5.0 when they come down in price. I don't buy new cars as they are too expensive and I'm a mechanic.
Any Wisco boys gettin themselves an st? I'd like to tinker around with one lol.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Welcome. I live in Wisconsin at the moment and may end up with a ST, it'll all depend on what I think of it after I finally sit in one. It'll be difficult to go from 2 AWD (rear based) entry level luxury cars (Infiniti and BMW) down to a FWD car, but we'll see.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Eagle, south west corner of waukesha county.

Thanks for the welcomes.
when are hey saying they will be releasing the ST's now?

·
Registered
908 Posts
Eagle? That's right by Kettle Moraine Park, ya? I think I've been there (used to live north of Milwaukee).

Last I heard, from a dealer, was mid-late August. But the date has been varying depending on the source...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Eagle? That's right by Kettle Moraine Park, ya? I think I've been there (used to live north of Milwaukee).

Last I heard, from a dealer, was mid-late August. But the date has been varying depending on the source...
Yes sir,my MS3's playground is the hills and twistys in the KM state forest. I do the occasional drag strip trip and what not, but my car is built for the turns and hills. Some of the most fun roads in the state.

I'm definately hoping to meet up with some st folks, do some cruises etc.

Also you will know if you've been in eagle because of the yellow smily face water tower, LOL I love my little town.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hey welcome aboard! MS3 was our second choice. Great cars and a heck of a lot of fun. Have played around with a few on the Tail of the Dragon when I was up there last.

The only thing that kept us from getting one was the gas mileage (and the big grin isn't really a selling point in my book). Hopefully the next gen will be a little more competitive with fuel mileage.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Welcome aboard!! I wish u luck in the future of fwd performance rides.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts