Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sitting in my black ST about ready to get on 275 and I see a black ST roll by me! So awesome first one I've seen in the wild besides mine.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey Zach, Im out looking for folks in and around the Cincinnati area....you may want to check out the stuff below, I copied from another thread...

A couple things to look forward to, we are driving down to a meet tomorrow in Carrollton Kentucky, kinda last minute I know but something to consider. Pm me if you think you want to join us.

And coming up in a couple weeks is spring into Focus in Columbus. An annual event for all Focus owners. I have been several times. I will post the link to Focusfanatics.com if interested. Spring Into Focus 2013, Columbus, Ohio - Sunday, April 28th - Focus Fanatics

We also have a local group of guys that hang out alot and here is the link for that group as well. Focus Fanatics

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very cool. I'm pretty much booked up on weekends this month but I went ahead and registered on FF to stay in touch. Looking to meet some other fellow ST owners and get into some autocrossing.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I know just the guy to talk to if you want to Autocross, he is a member on Focusfanatics.com and hoping soon he becomesa fellow ST owner.

Focus Fanatics

I think I may try mine out some weekend at autocross too just to see how I can do, I typically havnt done that before I prefer more road tracks.

·
Registered
91 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts