1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
340 Posts
That Stealth Gray color is pretty stinkin' brilliant.

Fark...you know how much it hurts having been (an admittedly small) part of the car's creation but not being able to afford it? Urgh, student loans...

·
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
30 Posts
That Stealth Gray color is pretty stinkin' brilliant.

Fark...you know how much it hurts having been (an admittedly small) part of the car's creation but not being able to afford it? Urgh, student loans...
The gray is certainly better than the Glowmobile* Blue, but I'm waiting for a color I really like.

*The original Glowmobile was my first car when I was 17. A gawdawful '70s Plymouth Volare. I was nearly laughed out of high school for driving that thing.

·
Registered
340 Posts
The gray is certainly better than the Glowmobile* Blue, but I'm waiting for a color I really like.

*The original Glowmobile was my first car when I was 17. A gawdawful '70s Plymouth Volare. I was nearly laughed out of high school for driving that thing.
I'd still have it in the blue.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I still want a green ST or RS. Preferably British Racing Green (painted an ST in Gran Turismo 6, looks FANTASTIC), but I'd settle for the original RS green as well.

·
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still want a green ST or RS. Preferably British Racing Green (painted an ST in Gran Turismo 6, looks FANTASTIC), but I'd settle for the original RS green as well.
I'd love that color too. My dad had a couple of Mustangs in the "Bullet Green" and I have always wanted a green car, though I am told that in some circles, green is considered a bad luck color for a race car.

·
Registered
117 Posts
It's a shame we can't get it in Liquid Blue...that's definitely the best. Still waiting to see it in white. Especially since I wanted a white ST. I like the look of those combination leather/cloth Recaros...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Difference between Liquid Blue and Nitrous Blue = ?

I like blue cars, but I'm not sure which I might like better in this case.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Difference between Liquid Blue and Nitrous Blue = ?
"Liquid Blue" = royal blue. It's Fords show car paint (ie not available for purchase.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428286191.172948.jpg

"Nitrous Blue" = light/baby blue. The one you'll be able to buy.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428286215.865760.jpg

Liquid >>> Nitrous, IMHO.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts