Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good to know, maybe when that episode pops up, someone can record it (point a camera at monitor if needed). Anyway, too bad I don't get Hulu in Canada. Oh, and I also don't get the Focus ST...........yet. Maybe after the USA has ordered them all, we'll get access.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Steve, don't know if I missed that or if it's new, but some pretty nice clips on their YouTube channel of Foust spinning around in the ST!

·
Registered
252 Posts
I just watched the TV episode. I had it DVR'ed from Monday. For background, its a racing game show--amateur drivers compete for a prize of some kind, culminating with a winner crowned on the last episode I'd guess. I think its the "Tanner Foust Camp" episodes that feature the :ST:
It was fun to see, and the car seems to behave like we all hope.

After a closer look, it seems the ST may be featured more than I thought, and the "prize of some kind" is an ST. So there you go.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Wish I could watch it. I don't have Fuel TV? Comcast gives me hundreds of channels I'll never watch, but somehow misses out on one I'd actually like to watch.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Another Video Posted by Lisa about Octane Academy, Tanner Froust discusses the ST

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
I believe this is the last video for the Focus ST and Octane Academy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts