·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: Rev.Hammer

·
Registered
922 Posts
Congrats, Chad - this certainly bodes well for the future growth of this site.

Meanwhile, I guess we're left to yet wonder how it'll look in Green With Envy paint.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Holden. There are other great sites out there to compete with the Fiesta ST traffic. But I intend on promoting the Fiesta ST as much as possible. After all I was a Fiesta owner for nearly two years. Can't wait to see it in person at NAIAS. I've already told my wife I could be trading for this in 2015.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm glad you're giving the Fiesta ST the attention Chad. It's certainly a viable option to the Focus ST for those of us who haven't purchased yet. I have to say I may be changing my mind now. I love the orange. That would be the color for me.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I would have a hard time picking between them. They each have their virtues.

Sent from the jPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
it's black Plastic-dip. Couple of can did the trick. That's why I would never spend $400 on the painted wheels option even if they give you the red calipers. (painting them is not something I want to do on my own)
Rather put that money in a COBB access port or some winter tires.

Next project is tinting the windows. I'm thinking the darkest I can go si 35% and I will still afraid to fail inspection in MA. sigh!

·
Registered
3 Posts
BTW these are my other mods thus far

1. Spare delete
2. Cut and flanged the muffler
3. Plastic dip the rims black
4. Orange seat covers
5. Winter tires ready to be mounted (from CG a set of Focus 16 alloys with x-ice for $175, YES!)
6. Rubber floormats (Black Goodyear from Costco for $18. Need a bit of trimming but look and work great)

Tip of the day. You can forget your key in you pocket. Lock and unlock the door using the button on the door handles)

·
Registered
164 Posts
is there any gain from cutting the exhaust?
Other than ease of removal now and at a later date I would Guess not really but I'ld like to know for sure too :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts