4,009 Posts
Sorry I missed it. Yeah I want it!

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
I normally run a tech blog (admittedly, I'm heavily Apple-biased). Still, I decided to write up a post about this event. Here's a link to the post:
Gregs Tech Blog: 2013 Ford Focus ST Commercial Shoot

Some photos I included:
View attachment 1344
View attachment 1345
The tangerine scream looks fantastic in your pictures. Really love the nose shot of the two next to each other.

One thing I have been wondering is how the front license plate will go on? (not that I put one on my car anyway...shhh, don't tell)
I dont see anywhere for it to bolt on, anyone have any ideas? I hope they don't make some huge flat piece of plastic across the front of the grille.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Here is the in-car drive video. I'm riding shotgun with Greg and Matt while one of the Detroit guys gives us a ride back to the hotel. We are following the red Focus with Angela and Wyatt onboard.
The engine sounds okay, but I love the passenger sounds as your driver steps into it!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Has anyone noticed the bits of rubber tubing that line where the front of the hood comes down? Seems that might somewhat cause the hood gap everyone is worried about. Maybe? You can see it fairly well in the vids of Tanner talking.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Has anyone noticed the bits of rubber tubing that line where the front of the hood comes down? Seems that might somewhat cause the hood gap everyone is worried about. Maybe? You can see it fairly well in the vids of Tanner talking.
I was told (and I think Cypress was there too) that the hood gap issue will be fixed before final production. I saw the rubber insulation there and just assumed it was a quick fix for these pre-production vehicles.

61 - 80 of 114 Posts