Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI GANG!
If you find a part number for those pesky little doodads like under tray fasteners, hood bumpers, door clips, light bulbs or what all , POST THEM HERE!

This will save us all a LOT of time, aggravations and posts!

Simply put what the part number is and a description of that part for the comfort and joy of your fellow FOCUS ST owners!

Can this be made a schticky?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I'll contribute the Electric Focus rear motor mount: CM5Z-6068-A. For those reading in the distant future without the benefit of the detailed threads about this mount, it seems to be a good compromise between the sloppy factory mount and the harder JBR and CPE mounts.

Note that I didn't find that, didn't figure out it was a good replacement...none of that stuff. So, to all of you out there who originally posted about that E-Mount, thanks!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Information on the belly pan/underbody tray/whatever, and its easily stripped plastic screw inserts. I think these are going to be the sort of things people are going to want to replace, whether it's because the pan gets damaged, or they want to modify the pan slightly...and I know I have already got a couple stripped screw inserts, so hopefully this is helpful.

Quick note. I keyed my ST VIN (1FADP3L97DL162260) in to the Ford Parts site to get this stuff, but it still isn't showing me an ST bumper in the parts blow up. Not sure what to read in to that - probably doesn't really mean anything.

• The pan itself (called "Engine Intake Insulator"): 6P013 (2013 Ford Focus Engine Intake Insulator | FordParts.com). Note, this is the part you remove to gain access to the rear motor mount and the oil pan.
  • The little deflector strip at the front of the engine intake insulator (inexplicably called "Roof Rack Air Deflector"): <001A04 (2013 Ford Focus Roof Rack Air Deflector | FordParts.com)
  • The easily stripped small red plastic threaded inserts the engine intake insulator and deflector strip are screwed in to (called "Nut" - helpful, right?): HN1 (Can't manage to get this part number to come up to provide a direct link...but if you search for one of the parts above, and then view the parts blow up for that part on the search results, you should be able to add this part to your cart. Note that if you go directly to the part page, the parts blow up doesn't let you see/pick the other parts from that diagram.)
  • The speed threaded screw and washer used to attach the engine intake insulator: HS1 (Can't manage to get this part number to come up to provide a direct link...but if you search for one of the parts above, and then view the parts blow up for that part on the search results, you should be able to add this part to your cart. Note that if you go directly to the part page, the parts blow up doesn't let you see/pick the other parts from that diagram.)

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
not sure if this is what you're looking for.
I had the windshield wipper blade cowl (Trim) replaced for not fitting correctly.

20121130_102003_NEW.jpg

the part# from shop invoice is :CV6Z*58018A16*A GRILLE-COWL TOP

Reactions: Rev.Hammer

·
Registered
189 Posts
Strut tower brace part number

A few of us got the wimpy strut tower brace instead of the stronger one that seems to be in production now.

Here are some pictures showing both types of brace:
David's ST Strut Towers - Imgur

This is the part number of the heavier-dutier brace that's probably the desirable thing to have, courtesy of an awesome thread by Zillon over at focusfanatics:

DV6Z-16A200-A

This thread on focusfanatics discusses it in great detail, along with a bunch of other stuff having to do with the MK3 Focus front suspension:
IMPORTANT: ALL MK3 Focus Owners, I could use your input. - Focus Fanatics

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm planning on converting to all Non-led bulb to LED and these are the ones that are non LED for the exterior lights. The only ones that are LED are the license bulbs and the 3rd brake light (high mount).

Trade #

Front turn lamp - W21W
Side marker - 168NA
Stop/Tail lamps - 3157K
Turn lamps - 3757AK
Backup - 921

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm planning on converting to all Non-led bulb to LED and these are the ones that are non LED for the exterior lights. The only ones that are LED are the license bulbs and the 3rd brake light (high mount).

Trade #

Front turn lamp - W21W
Side marker - 168NA
Stop/Tail lamps - 3157K
Turn lamps - 3757AK
Backup - 921
I'm shopping for these bulbs as well. Is the Focus CAN Bus (Controller Area Network) equipped? Some sites sell LED bulbs with built-in load resistors for cars equipped this way.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
How this for part #s :?: :!:

FordTSB.jpg

and here's some TSB infos, and SSB's TSB.jpg

·
Registered
234 Posts
  • The easily stripped small red plastic threaded inserts the engine intake insulator and deflector strip are screwed in to (called "Nut" - helpful, right?): HN1 (Can't manage to get this part number to come up to provide a direct link...but if you search for one of the parts above, and then view the parts blow up for that part on the search results, you should be able to add this part to your cart. Note that if you go directly to the part page, the parts blow up doesn't let you see/pick the other parts from that diagram.)

http://fordstnation.com/focus-st-repair-shop-service/6105-red-clips-front-pan.html#post89074

W702438-S300

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Front "ST" emblem: CM5Z-5842528-B
SSD_63.JPG

Reactions: agr964

·
Registered
27 Posts
Anyone have the PN for the lil metallic clips you thread the wheel well covers into the bumper? im missing a few and need to order that crap to replace the covers that commited suicide on my tire.

·
Registered
195 Posts
well one part number I'm sure a lot of us is familiar with is 14A003A... AKA under hood top fuse panel cover... mine broke the first time I tried to take it off... ugh. If you go to fordparts.com you'll find most items but they are scattered and the site is not geared toward the average Joe to search through... unless you already have a part number... but there is a solution.. quirkparts.com!!! They have everything you need for your Focus or any Ford and most other domestics... everything is broken down into categories with detailed illustrations. I love this site!!! DCIO!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts