Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
Already and the car hasn't even been out over here yet nice!!
:p Vendros are gonna be all over this car.
Cobb is starting on a tune.
What turbo setup do you have for the SVT?
And Pilot! big grin...

Reactions: robs13st

·
Registered
253 Posts
:p Vendros are gonna be all over this car.
Cobb is starting on a tune.
What turbo setup do you have for the SVT?
And Pilot! big grin...

Im running the focus-power turbo kit comp turbo 10psi in dire need of a better tune but its fast i love driving her puts a smile on my face everyday expect for the ones where she refuses to act right lol

·
Registered
362 Posts
Will withhold judgement until I see a dyno chart. A lot of these new electronic controlled turbo engines tend to LOSE horsepower when you ditch the stock air box. Introduces turbulence in the intake which throws off MAF voltages. Sounds good, but ultimately ineffective. Hope these companies are putting the work in, not just looking to be the first on the block.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Will withhold judgement until I see a dyno chart. A lot of these new electronic controlled turbo engines tend to LOSE horsepower when you ditch the stock air box. Introduces turbulence in the intake which throws off MAF voltages. Sounds good, but ultimately ineffective. Hope these companies are putting the work in, not just looking to be the first on the block.
According to Braden at Cobb from all of the information he has received the ST will not have a MAF.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts