Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't see this posted anywhere so I thought I'd copy it. Lisa posted this to the Ford ST page. I emailed them and they confirmed my order and also that I would be getting the Go-Pro camera shipped to me after I take delivery of the vehicle.

Hi ST Fans! Many of you have asked me about confirmation of your Focus ST orders. I've tried to assist as much as possible, but I'm sure I've missed some of your requests. Here is the Program Headquarters contact info to check on your Focus ST order status: 800-404-4977 or via email at [email protected]. - Lisa Schoder Focus ST US Brand Manager

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
I emailed them yesterday afternoon and the response was quick and concise.

Daniel,

Your claim has been verified and approved. The camera will be sent upon confirmed delivery.

Thanks,
Brent
Program Headquarters
It's all good! :D

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
For piece of mind, I think I'll email tomorrow

·
Registered
78 Posts
I sent my email on Wednesday, still haven't heard back yet.
I gave my name, dealer name and city and the date I placed the order, wonder what gives?
Since everyone else seemed to get quick responses, I guess I'll try emailing again.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Yeah Bob, all I gave was my name, the date I was at the dealership, and the dealership's name/city/state. Definitely try again.

·
4,009 Posts
Durr, I sent mine this morning and forgot to include my name!

·
4,009 Posts
Got my email response from Ford and my order is confirmed. Said I should get a follow up email in a couple of weeks.

·
4,009 Posts
Brent told me no builds before September or late August, at the earliest.

Not good news. October delivery won't give me much time to enjoy the car before winter conditions present themselves.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will be dissapointed if we don't get our cars until October. Unless we had a winter like last year then it won't reall matter :) but I doubt I'll get that lucky.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Istvan,

Your claim has been verified and approved. The camera will be sent upon confirmed delivery. You should receive an email within the next week.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts