Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yes, I am thrilled. I only have about 5-6 weeks more of waiting!

Amyway, ask your dealer to check on your car. I asked my dealer this morning and he checked right away and responded with all sorts of details about my car in an e-mail. My "performance blue" ST's paint is called "Spirit Blue" in the Ford DB re my car.
Bob, my dealer said the same thing this week: "we all freaked out when we saw Spirit Blue instead of Performance Blue in the database". I'm thinking to myself 'is this thing being built in the UK or something?' (PB is 'spirit blue' in Europe).

My info on ETIS looks like this:

Primary Features
Build Date: 30.11.0002
Vehicle Line: Focus (C346N)
Engine: 2.0L EcoBoost (250PS)

I sure as hell hope the build date isn't really 11/30. I got emailed order confirmation on 7/10. I can't imagine there were THAT many ST3s ahead of me.

Chris

·
Registered
392 Posts
I sure as hell hope the build date isn't really 11/30. I got emailed order confirmation on 7/10. I can't imagine there were THAT many ST3s ahead of me.

Chris
It's not. That's just a placeholder on ETIS. Your build date will be on your window sticker once you get it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I ordered my OW ST2 on November 19th. Today I got my VIN and a build date of the first week in January.
Hope the Ford plant employees are all partied out by then and ready to build a few high quality ST's!!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I ordered my OW ST2 on November 19th. Today I got my VIN and a build date of the first week in January.
Hope the Ford plant employees are all partied out by then and ready to build a few high quality ST's!!!
That's good news for me. I ordered on November 11th but haven't got a VIN yet. Maybe I'll bother Natasha again come Thursday

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I would bother my salesperson, he/she has the most to lose...
Ford dealers can check the site that shows the detailed status of each car they have ordered. It only takes a minute to do. Mine kept me up to date throughout and I was OK with the wait as long as I knew what was happening.

So, absolutely, tell the dealer you want this kind of information.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Ford dealers can check the site that shows the detailed status of each car they have ordered. It only takes a minute to do. Mine kept me up to date throughout and I was OK with the wait as long as I knew what was happening.

So, absolutely, tell the dealer you want this kind of information.
Yes, mine gives me an email update every Friday.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.