Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ST3 in White with Moonroof. Now the wait begins! Had to wait 5 months for the Raptor, so Im used to it. Lol

·
Registered
630 Posts
Did your dealership give you an estimate build and deliver date?
I placed my ST3 order today. My dealership told me Ford is still waiting on parts to build the Focus ST. He said it's possible they would start building in September. If they build in September, he said I should receive my ST3 in late October to sometime in November. If the ST3 is further delayed, it could be the spring next year.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I placed my ST3 order today. My dealership told me Ford is still waiting on parts to build the Focus ST. He said it's possible they would start building in September. If they build in September, he said I should receive my ST3 in late October to sometime in November. If the ST3 is further delayed, it could be the spring next year.
If the car does come out next spring i will cancel my order and get the 2014 st , not sure what would be the point of releasing the 2013 year model in the year when car makers releasing the 2014 models

·
Registered
630 Posts
If the car does come out next spring i will cancel my order and get the 2014 st , not sure what would be the point of releasing the 2013 year model in the year when car makers releasing the 2014 models
I think a spring release is worst case scenario. I'm sure that won't happen though. From reading here and other places, it sounds like production will begin in September. It sounds like Ford is behind on some of the 2013 models. The guy at the dealership I buy vehicles from told me they're behind with the 2013 Fusion as well.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I think a spring release is worst case scenario. I'm sure that won't happen though. From reading here and other places, it sounds like production will begin in September. It sounds like Ford is behind on some of the 2013 models. The guy at the dealership I buy vehicles from told me they're behind with the 2013 Fusion as well.
According to elnorte, production is set to start Monday 7/30. Or are you guys talking specifically about the ST3 production?

Edit: Bah, of course you are, that was stupid of me to ask. Sorry, guys :confused:

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
They will be building ST3's before September

1 - 9 of 9 Posts