Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished getting back from the dealership and put money down on a Race Red ST. Getting Equipment Group 201A and Navigation, but no moonroof. Used Car Cost Canada to get dealer costs and negotiated based on that.

Getting the Employee Pricing discount of $2,718 was icing on the cake and why I bought now - it expires at the end of August so if you are considering getting one - order now because they won't have that deal available September 1.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I just finished getting back from the dealership and put money down on a Race Red ST. Getting Equipment Group 201A and Navigation, but no moonroof. Used Car Cost Canada to get dealer costs and negotiated based on that.

Getting the Employee Pricing discount of $2,718 was icing on the cake and why I bought now - it expires at the end of August so if you are considering getting one - order now because they won't have that deal available September 1.
Congrats, got to love that A-plan pricing. I was pretty surprised when they made it available for the ST!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was surprised too! I had phoned H.O. a while back about the plan and they didn't have any info at the time - the customer service person said that promotion applied to current vehicles only not future vehicles like the ST.

A week later, it magically appeared on the website under the build-it guide. I almost fell off my chair! lol

I plan to post the Canadian dealer costs this weekend to help out anybody else buying a car soon too. It is nice to be armed with information when you are negotiating. :)

·
Registered
549 Posts
You're in Van, I'm in Langley, we'll have to get the BC folks together for a meet. Since I placed my order before the promo, had to re-negotiate to get Aplan since I was locked into my $1350 under MSRP deal. Turns out dealers had all ST3 orders canceled anyway, so it was no biggie.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I was surprised too! I had phoned H.O. a while back about the plan and they didn't have any info at the time - the customer service person said that promotion applied to current vehicles only not future vehicles like the ST.

A week later, it magically appeared on the website under the build-it guide. I almost fell off my chair! lol

I plan to post the Canadian dealer costs this weekend to help out anybody else buying a car soon too. It is nice to be armed with information when you are negotiating. :)
As soon as you have that Info i would greatly appreciate seeing it! thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts