Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... so i guess it is time to register for :ST: Nation instead of just reading. kudos to the admins, great site!

i am 46 years old and this is my first American car. i have always driven small sporty coupes and each time i was car shopping there was nothing compelling that was American built for the price i was willing to pay. CRX Si in the 80's, RX-7 in the 90's, then a Tiburon GT for the last 9 years. now my kids are getting older and i need a small sporty sedan instead of a coupe. i am glad that an American built car is finally competitive in the segment i am looking at. normally i would not even think about buying a car before i test drove it. i'm taking a little risk here because i am HAPPY to hand my money over to the big 3 company that did NOT take the bailout money. GO FORD.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Ford, is on a roll. Their entire product line is strong in each and every segment. Honestly, I can't think of another company that offers styling, performance, handeling, fuel economy and fun to drive factor that Ford does.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts