Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen somewhere a few pictures of STs with the very edge of the opening of the grille painted. I was wondering if i could get some more pictures of them on here to easily come back to it. I will be getting my ST3 shortly, may just wait for the 2014 at this point but thats my only wait. Reason I want to see how it looks is because I liked the idea of it, it kind of makes the car stand out more, seems more aggressive and overall just looks good. Though I saw it in yellow and would prefer green or some other color. Also if you know of any places that will do it or any other information on where to find pictures of them please let me know or leave a link down below. Thanks everyone! STay classy!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Thanks Cowlynz for your help with my post. I'm glad to see you found it too.
Actually he's in my area, We passed by each other not that long ago. I would do something like that to my PB ST, but can't think of a complimentary color.

maybe a two-tone, Blue on Performance Blue? lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow yeah thats weird how that works. otherwise i was going to propose white. black grille, blue car, bright white trim. I'm not sure. This may sound a little childish but you could always rent Forza or some other game that lets you customize cars in high detail just to get an idea of what you may want. Ya know.. play with the colors on there. I've done it. In my personal opinion and what i may do is when I get my black ST3 im thinking of putting a brighter shade of green around it. It really really pops the front end out. Its not obnoxious and over the top because its such a fine line, but yet it does the trick. Anyway yeah those are my thoughts. And it would only be the trapezoid looking area. The "border or fence" if you may. Not the little two pieces that run down it vertically inside.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts