Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This just came on the news earlier today. Why do all the nuts seem to live in Florida these days?
Homeless man turns cannibal
:eek: Looks like we've met Patient Zero in Miami. :eek:

Unless you've already built your Zombie Safehouse, it's time to pack your car, grab your shotgun and shells, and head for the hills!

·
Registered
338 Posts
I guess I have to stop looking at the ST and go for an F-650 instead...with a .50 cal mounted to the bed...

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is it just me, or has the media been pretty hushed about this?

*shiftyeyes*
You noticed this too? The original broadcast was on Youtube earlier today...like 10 different copies...all of them gone now. Smells like a cover-up!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did the guy in the hospital ate the nurses yet?
Obviously the cops and paramedics don't pay enough attention to this kinda stuff or they would have known to cap em both in the head...flesh-eater AND victim...then burn em both right there on the bridge. I always thought people in the movies were stupid for not knowing these things. Apparently people in real life are just as stupid. And now we're all doomed because of it.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Obviously the cops and paramedics don't pay enough attention to this kinda stuff or they would have known to cap em both in the head...flesh-eater AND victim...then burn em both right there on the bridge. I always thought people in the movies were stupid for not knowing these things. Apparently people in real life are just as stupid. And now we're all doomed because of it.
Y'all may be doomed, but many of us on one of my Mustang forums have an emergency plan in place for when zombies do rise.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Saw the report. Very disturbing. Time to stock up on ammo!

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Good idea Rev!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
From the Jersey incident: "The officers sprayed two cans of pepper spray at the man without any effect."

Holy crap!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts