Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my verification email on Aug 15th. Went with the ST3 because I love the all leather seats and all the other package additions. Qualified for the GoPro camera (a little bonus). Placed the order with Roy O'brien Ford in St. Clair Shores, MI. I'll be coming out from Colorado to pick it up. Still looking at the best way to tow it back. Going to be selling my 2002 Honda Civic SI and keeping my beloved 2004 FX4 F-150.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Wow what made you place the order with them? I also placed mine with them since I live a few miles down the road from em. Very cool though, can't wait till we get to go to 9 & Mack for our rides!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hockeypuck,
Numerous reasons I placed my order at O'brien. Remarkably, I couldn't get any service (no call backs or returned emails) here in CO and I have a family member that works there. O'brien has been great to work with and didn't markup from sticker. Those are the main reasons. I haven't visited my family in a long time and I want to go to a Red Wings and Michigan football game also.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Awesome man, nice to hear that about my local dealer. This'll be my fourth car from them and I wouldn't go anywhere else. I actually worked there for a short while as a porter maybe 10 years ago. Ahh nothing like a Wings game. Not a football fan but the Big House is epic. Well congrats on your order, I have a white ST3 coming later this year so chalk up two more sweet ass rides leaving O'brien!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After much internal debating, I officially changed the color of my ordered ST3 to Oxford White. I just wasn't completely sold on the blue after seeing posted pics of performance blue at dealerships. I have never owned a white car, but I think it looks sharp with dark tinted windows. I am really into detailing my vehicles and white will be easier to maintain a clean look. Doubtful I will sell this car, but white has a higher resale value also.

So now O'brien Ford has two white ST3's on order.

·
Registered
786 Posts
It seems to me that the smartest, best-looking, most desirable, kindest, and by far most modest forumites order Oxford White. Me? Oxford White, of course!

·
Registered
303 Posts
I'm not familiar with the differences in emission regulations between various states (since I'm Canadian), but I just thought I'd raise the possible issue of purchasing the car out-of-state so you don't run into the same issue that Jackamick has. i.e. can you register a new vehicle in Colorado that was built to comply with Michigan emission laws?

·
Registered
127 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts