Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chalon at Perfect Circle was kind enough to do a photoshop of the wheels I ordered (Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 in anthracite) on a White ST. I am so stoked. And I think I'll paint the calipers red, too. Looks great with the red ST badges against the white.

White ST Antracite PR12 copy.jpg

(Chalon wanted me to let you know that he's just learning photoshop, and is making strides to get better. Nevertheless, I think this is a pretty good job for a car at an angle.)

·
Registered
547 Posts
Chalon at Perfect Circle was kind enough to do a photoshop of the wheels I ordered (Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 in anthracite) on a White ST. I am so stoked. And I think I'll paint the calipers red, too. Looks great with the red ST badges against the white.

View attachment 1813

(Chalon wanted me to let you know that he's just learning photoshop, and is making strides to get better. Nevertheless, I think this is a pretty good job for a car at an angle.)
Nice pic! lol

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks for the source material, El Norte! Any time you want to post up some more pics from your workplace, please do!!! (More white, please.)

Tux Black and Anthracite will be sick. If I had a butler to wash and wax my car, I'd get black. It really suits the ST and Focus in general.

·
Registered
617 Posts

View attachment 1813

Wow! Looks amazing. Have really been on the fence about these wheels since they are such a good price right now. I ordered a white ST as well. Just can't decide between anthrecite or black wheels.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I feel the same way! I can't wait for my white one to get here. I've stared at pics of it throughout my day on my phone and it's just gorgeous every single time I look at it. White with tinted windows looks out of this world and can't wait to see it with the red ST badges and the LED brow, just too sweet! I'm not far from where they're building em here in Michigan and I've seen 3 so far but want to get up close to one. Soon, soon.
Oooooooooooooo *drool* The white is just...no words. Im going to stare at my car just as much as I am going to drive it.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Honestly don't know why so many on here want to change the wheels. I have yet to see a set of wheels that look better than the stock set but that's my opinion. I love the 5 spokes on my Titanium now and think the ST rims are a bit more aggressive for a more aggressive car. I've seen many decent photoshop jobs done out there and not one has looked better to me but that's the beauty of driving YOUR car, it only has to be gorgeous to you and everyone else can just deal with it haha.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Do you know how much different the production model will look? I watched a youtube video from the Academy event on 7/14 and the person commented on the wheels being a bit upgraded from the ones on the model on display there and that the interior will look different as well.

Nice pic! lol

·
Registered
742 Posts
It's all subjective, but I'm not "digging" the bronze and white. I think black and anthracite would be nice.
I know what you mean... see, I'm not a fan of black or really dark wheels at all. To me, they "disappear" into the wheel well and blend with the tire and lose their character. Just goes to show, it takes all kinds.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts