Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here one of the first @ a dealer in germany

ST @ Händler.JPG

for me it is too high @ front wheels. must be lowered :)

PS: this is not mine!

edit: there are spring compressors mounted for the transport. don´t know if this is the right word in english.

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Already!? Wow, I didn't know they were that close in Europe. So much for the worldwide roll-out.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Wwwwhhhhhaaaaattttt? So they get to play while we wait another two months? World car with different optional equipment and different roll out dates?:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
The front end will probably settle out once it is driven for awhile.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Is there anyway to get a front view of this? I would like to see if the hood gap is gone and the ground clearance from the front as well.

·
Registered
786 Posts
im sure the levelers are still in the car , they still have the film on the rear lamp, on sport suspension cars they put leveler to protect the suspension
I remember when the first NISMO 370Z's hit the states. It seemed like 1/2 of them left the dealerships with the spacers still on the car. Dearlerships too lazy to read the prep orders and lots of posts like "Why does my Z ride so rough?". :D

·
Registered
417 Posts
Show me an article that says the ST has been released, or a forum member that says they have their ST. Mid-July release? I think not. If this picture is genuine, it's likely the final pre-production model.

I think people are too ready to believe the car is already out because they want to believe the car will be released before Ford says it will be.

I'm not trying to put anyone down. I just personally feel one picture isn't convincing. The ST has a bigger market over in Europe. Why is there just one picture out so far?

What makes you say that?

·
Registered
908 Posts
Show me an article that says the ST has been released, or a forum member that says they have their ST. Mid-July release? I think not. If this picture is genuine, it's likely the final pre-production model.

I think people are too ready to believe the car is already out because they want to believe the car will be released before Ford says it will be.

I'm not trying to put anyone down. I just personally feel one picture isn't convincing. The ST has a bigger market over in Europe. Why is there just one picture out so far?
The ST hit the Germany factory line a month or so ago, correct?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts