Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a picture of a lowered ST and it made me real antsy to see what it would look like with Tuxedo black and white wheels compared to stock, so I made my own!

stbanda.jpg

Let me know your thoughts about the colors, your likes, your dislikes, any feedback!
Also I love doing photo manipulation so if anyone has any requests to maybe see specific wheels on a certain color of ST or anything in general message me and I'd be glad to help!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Good photochop! Looks sick that low. Id like to see a white or blue stock height with black stock rims if you get a chance!!!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Looks great.

There is a thread dedicated to photoshopped pictures and requests. Feel free to post your stuff there. :)

[URL="http://fordstnation.com/focus-st-exterior/568-post-your-photoshops.html]Post Your Photoshops[/URL]

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks great.

There is a thread dedicated to photoshopped pictures and requests. Feel free to post your stuff there. :)

[URL="http://fordstnation.com/focus-st-exterior/568-post-your-photoshops.html]Post Your Photoshops[/URL]
the link is broken! I can't find the thread :?:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good photochop! Looks sick that low. Id like to see a white or blue stock height with black stock rims if you get a chance!!!
performance blue
pb1.jpg

Oxford White
ow1.jpg

I didnt feel like taking the time to erase the color swap thing, but I hope this helps!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thats the hard part! I'm torn between Tuxedo Black and Oxford white, Tangerine scream is also growing on me, but not for the extra $500

·
Registered
617 Posts
Tangerine Scream is nice, but i had same delima when ordering my Raptor. LOVED the molten orange color, but wondered if i would still like it a few years down the road. Ended up ordering white instead. TS is nice, but little too yellow for my taste. If it had more orange like the first show cars had, id seriously consider. Looking like white is in the lead though cuz i like the contrast of all the black trim.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah I want something that will look good no matter what the current poplular shades or tints of color are, thats why I like straight black or white, they always look good (as longs as its clean).

·
Registered
742 Posts
After seeing the TS color in person, I think it's got legs... should look good for a long time IMHO. It's actually kinda a amped up school bus yellow color, which is classic and timeless (again, IMHO). I've said this before, I've ordered OW, but if it were to show up TS, I wouldn't complain.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
After seeing the TS color in person, I think it's got legs... should look good for a long time IMHO. It's actually kinda a amped up school bus yellow color, which is classic and timeless (again, IMHO). I've said this before, I've ordered OW, but if it were to show up TS, I wouldn't complain.
TS is growing on me more and more every time I see a picture of it! It's hard to tell what the actual color looks like considering all the different versions that are on the web right now, even if you just google 'Focus ST Tangerine Scream' there are multiple different shades that come up as a result. (but I know it's different for you DarkBuddha since you've seen it in person.. lucky) :thumb:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts