Ford Focus ST Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
What a terrible thread to read before heading to bed. Now I'm just pissed off for you guys lol. The one thing I hate is having my time wasted and it sounds like theres a bunch of crap dealerships out there doing that. I swear the car buying process has got to be one of the most painful things to endure. Not sure any other big purchase is this painful. I just bought my car last month and it took up so much time and research and running around.

I ran into some dealers that refused a test drive until I did some paper work and credit check. Willowbrook Ford in IL told me that not buying the car that day was me making a 2,000 mistake since my current car could go out on me at anytime, (despite me telling him its never given me a single problem and has had every factory maint. done) oh and that if I walked away I wouldn't be able to find another one.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Henderson Ford Webster NY (near Rochester)

Henderson Ford Webster NY

Ordered an ST3 October 5th:
1 - every time I called I was put on hold and told I would be called back... never happened
1 - told my car was being delivered for weeks only to find out they never ordered my car in the first place and were just trying to sell me a different car. (Options I ordered didn't match)
1 - Asked for a refund of my deposit and have been getting the run around for almost 2 weeks now.

Overall satisfaction = 1
Happiness = 1

Go there if you like getting lied to and wasting your time!

41 - 44 of 44 Posts