Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excuse me if there's been a thread on this... I honestly can't remember if this has been done before but there have been so many photoshops around facebook and such that I think it's time to make a thread like this. So, if you've done a photoshop of an ST, post it here! (if anyone doesn't know how, ask me and I'll do a free commission for you)

Here's mine (I still need to clean it up, it looks like crap):
My ST.jpg

·
Registered
61 Posts
Excuse me if there's been a thread on this... I honestly can't remember if this has been done before but there have been so many photoshops around facebook and such that I think it's time to make a thread like this. So, if you've done a photoshop of an ST, post it here! (if anyone doesn't know how, ask me and I'll do a free commission for you)

Here's mine (I still need to clean it up, it looks like crap):
View attachment 1375
That looks great and in my color too. I've always wanted to get into photoshop. Do i need to spend 600$ to do what you did or is there a lesser $$$ software?

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright, these will have to wait until next week probably... I've got a ton of school work to get through right now. BTW, my car is already lowered ~2-4 in. The ST rides pretty high stock.

That the great thing about us ST enthusiasts... we're used to being patient, lol

·
Registered
778 Posts
If I can get my comp up and running this weekend, I'll see if I can complete some of the requests. (if you don't mind Petraman?)

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Honestly, you'd probably do a LOT better job than me, haha. Have at it!

·
Registered
778 Posts
lol!! Don't get too excited guys. I really don't get to use Photoshop as much as I would like, so this will be some good practice for me. Get off some of the rust. :)

(I mostly use InDesign and Illustrator...I'm more of a layout artist than anything else)

·
Registered
778 Posts
VERY NICE!!!
I woul like to see the same car with smoked mirror indicators and headlights and taillights, lowered about 2", Machined lip black chrome wheels
Same car...meaning the one Petraman already posted?

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
heh, my photo chops are in the forum banner :D

Someone want to design a Ingot Silver for the silver theme? Also Tuxedo Black one as well... Must be high res.... :D

·
Registered
1,533 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
This is what I plan on doing the day I get it.
Blacked out tail lights
Smoked head lights
Powder coat rims semi-gloss black
replace chrome detailing with black
5% window tint on all windows
40% tint on windshield

panda focus.jpg

·
Registered
139 Posts
haha definitely not. I just have a love for white cars that have everything blacked out. Every single car I've ever owned was more or less the same.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Here you are:

Amazing!! thank you for the Desktop image. This look with a Carbonhood hopefully with the same vents as the RS and a little more agressive stance and i have my track car! feel free to modify your amazing pic with the above idea's and allow me to refresh my desktop 1 more time. :thumb:

Oh that's too bad... I love Initial D :(
Never watched the show but loved the arcade game!! so much awesome.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts