Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ST Naton,

I have been on the site for over 60 days but I don't see a link for starting a new thread in the classifieds. What do I need to do. Thanks for any help/info.

Steve

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Link here: The ST Nation Classifieds :: A Nation of ST Enthusiasts

The Rules State:
You must be registered for 60 days or have 100 posts to post in the classifieds. This isn't anything that a Moderator or Administrator can over-ride, so don't bother asking (see bottom). Do NOT attempt to increase your post count just to be able to post a thread. Members who have been with Ford ST Nation for 60 days or have 100 posts will automatically have the ability to create threads in these sections.

I believe you have met that requirement, so give it a few days and if you still can't post to the classifieds section, let one of us know. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
No problem. The access rights were set to 100 posts AND 60 days, not "OR". Ooops... Good luck!

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Steve you should be all set to post in there now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Seems like there is lots of confusion on this forum re the policy for posting Ads. I've been a member for 80 days and contacted the Admins for help. They referred me to the rules:

You must be registered for 30 days or have 25 posts to post in the classifieds.

And then said I needed to post more posts!!!

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Seems like there is lots of confusion on this forum re the policy for posting Ads. I've been a member for 80 days and contacted the Admins for help. They referred me to the rules:

You must be registered for 30 days or have 25 posts to post in the classifieds.

And then said I needed to post more posts!!!
Working on it...Might be a day or two. For some reason, I can't save changes made to your user profile in my mod section.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.