Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all! I have created a spreadsheet for pricing for the ST, it includes the base, ST2, and ST3.

There is MSRP listed as well as X-Plan calculations based off the invoice + hold prices, these are available in the other Pricing thread.

Just a note, the fee prices shown for the MSRP sections are the same as the X-Plan. The Admin/Doc fee are likely to be completely different. I have left the the same for comparisons sake.

And without further ado: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao8sq0pvvJPVdG5QT0todzdKQ1J1ZXNOaWF5eXBYN1E

EDIT: It seems that these numbers may not be completely accurate, but all reports show them being within 1-2% of the final price.
THIS IS INTENDED AS A GUIDE/REFERENCE ONLY AND IS BASED OFF OF AVAILABLE INFORMATION.

·
Registered
693 Posts
So in some cases depending on what kind of deal one got with their car, the x-plan may not be worth the hassle trying to get. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got back from the dealer, I can say this is accurate! Pretty sure it was spot on for the ST3 + Moon + Tangerine, forgot to ask for a copy of the invoice sheet however but it was within $100 of what's in the spreadsheet.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
I really hate negotiating price. Been spoiled by X plan pricing for years. Glad it's officially available.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Excellent data ZeeKay!

Sticked or stuck or stickyed

Very helpful to members who are confused

·
Registered
21 Posts
This will definitely be helpful if I do decide to go the Focus ST route.

Anyone know if it would be possible to order a Focus ST in Ingot Silver with the Tangerine Orange and Black Recaro Seats?

·
Registered
109 Posts
I tried going through the partner page, but the ST still isn't listed. So I just went to the ST build site and it was there, kinda surprised myself.

·
4,009 Posts
How did you get that to come up. I can't find anything for X plan build. Also, you X plan build f0r a ST3= my X plan build for a ST2 so something is up.

·
4,009 Posts
Ok, I faked out the system and it gives me A-Z pricing but not specific X plan pricing. Does anyone have access to specific official Ford X plan pricing?

If so if you could pm me I'd like to know the exact amount that the site comes up with for an Ingot Silver ST2 with moonroof. Thanks.

·
4,009 Posts
Thanks. I'm under that so I'll shut my mouth.

1 - 20 of 144 Posts