Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that have been watching our Focus ST evolve and have been asking about Flares, Diffusers, ETC! Now is your time we have these pieces available in limited production and available to ship! If there is something you want that we are out of the lead time is only 10-14 Days now that the molds are all set. Take a look and let me know what you are looking for!

Agency Power 3 Piece Carbon Fiber Front Lip Spoiler Ford Focus ST 2013+

Agency Power Carbon Fiber Radiator Shroud Cover Ford Focus ST 2013+

Agency Power Carbon Fiber Rally Inspired Front Grill Ford Focus ST 2013+

Agency Power Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser Under Tray Ford Focus ST 2013+

Agency Power Carbon Fiber Widebody Body Kit Ford Focus ST 2013+

Agency Power Widebody 4 Door Fender Flare Kit FRP Ford Focus ST 2013+

Also who ever wants to buy these Work Wheels with ToyoTires 18x10 as pictured for $3500 will get a FREE set of FRP flares!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Question, the wide body flares say they were designed around an 18x10 +15 wheel with a 235 tire on it, would it be possible to use the same size wheel with a 0 or negative offset and use a real tire instead of a hugely stretched tire?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Question, the wide body flares say they were designed around an 18x10 +15 wheel with a 235 tire on it, would it be possible to use the same size wheel with a 0 or negative offset and use a real tire instead of a hugely stretched tire?
Hey Mustang Man!
The Works wheels that we had on the car have P265/35R18 Toyo's If you read somewhere that we are running 235's that must have been my fat fingers on the keyboard! LOL I do have those available with a free set of flares of your interested...

·
Registered
440 Posts
Hey Mustang Man!
The Works wheels that we had on the car have P265/35R18 Toyo's If you read somewhere that we are running 235's that must have been my fat fingers on the keyboard! LOL I do have those available with a free set of flares of your interested...
That is very good to hear and I know all about fat fingers on a keyboard lol.

And yes in the description on your site it says 235

·
Registered
517 Posts
Glen, is there any interest in you guys making a stock looking exhaust tip for the agency power exhaust? or is there anyway I could exchange my 4" dual tip for something else?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts