Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
uncle_sam.jpg
The Nation Wants You!

Behind the scenes, we are working on some new and exciting things to celebrate the one year anniversary of ST Nation!

One of the great things about the ST is that being a world car, it has an international following. This affords us with an opportunity to interact and connect with ST enthusiast from all over the world. Right now, this site is very Yank heavy with a strong contingency from down under.

We would love to grow the site and membership so we strongly encourage you to promote the site no matter what continent you live on!

Soon, we will be making printable promotional cards available. You'll be able to print them out and slip them under the windshield wipers of STs that you encounter in the wild.

As we expand international membership, we'll be able to expand the regional sections to reflect membership from around the world.

·
Registered
690 Posts
We should also get some unobtrusive vinyl's made up for each of our handles to stick somewhere common on our cars. So we know who's ST were looking at when we see someone who's already a member.

Just a thought.

·
Registered
207 Posts
We should also get some unobtrusive vinyl's made up for each of our handles to stick somewhere common on our cars. So we know who's ST were looking at when we see someone who's already a member.

Just a thought.
Actually, I kinda like that idea. Or something along those lines....

·
Registered
336 Posts
A vinyl cling decal or a license plate bracket would be cool.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Going into our 2nd year. :)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Yes! We should all get free STnation vinyl decals to support our favorite forum site ;)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Might need to order some.

Sent from Galaxy S4

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Any Plans to celebrate 2yrs?

Not currently. Thanks to this site, I get to go to SEMA this year. So, I guess our in-depth coverage will be sort of a gift.

Chad

·
Registered
690 Posts
Can you keep the receipt for me, I'm kinda into returning crappy gifts like that.

J/K Thanks for two years of blabbing about cars, parts, politics, women, beer, etc with relatively like minded folks.

I may not be all that active on here, but it's mighty entertaining at it's worst.

C

·
Registered
336 Posts
Not currently. Thanks to this site, I get to go to SEMA this year. So, I guess our in-depth coverage will be sort of a gift.

Chad
I wish I could take a trip to SEMA or PRI this year I would really like to see the new products coming out. Guess I will just wait for pictures.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts