Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there folks! My name is Rob and I went to the Focus ST Performance Academy at the Izod Center in NJ today. I wrote a review of the event and the car with some pics and videos that I posted in the Escape and Mustang forums that I help moderate. There were some members of those sites that were very interested in this car. The guy that runs the Mustang site also went to the event. I thought some of the folks here might be interested in my review as well so I joined up. I'm just not sure if I'm able to post photos yet. I know some sites limit what newbs can do. I need to figure this one out.

Quick note, I'm not in the market for an ST just yet because I purchased a 2010 Mustang GT a year and a half ago but I enjoy going to Ford events when I can. My other car is an '02 Escape. Since it's 10 years old now and I'm not sure how much longer I'll be holding on to it, I'm starting to look around for possible replacements. The Focus is currently on my short list of possible replacements so I jumped at this chance to drive the ST. Gotta say... It's a really nice car. I don't think anyone purchasing one will have any regrets.

That's it for now...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts