Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
You could do Limerock, but they don't have public track days. You'll have to sign up for a car club to be able to get on the track on one of their track days. One of my co-workers used to own an STI, and he was part of a BMW Car Club. Apparently they are very receptive to all types of cars. And, BMW is the official car of Limerock, so that's probably a good sign that the BMW Club can get track days a little more easily than other clubs.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Does anyone know where I can track my car in New England?
Indianapolis Motor Speed Way for me or Lucas Oil Raceway if I want to use the drag strip...You should probably move to Indy is what I'm getting at. Especially since we have a better football team. (disregard if you do not watch football)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Indianapolis Motor Speed Way for me or Lucas Oil Raceway if I want to use the drag strip...You should probably move to Indy is what I'm getting at. Especially since we have a better football team. (disregard if you do not watch football)

wow! just .... wow.

It might be a while before that is true again!

·
Registered
241 Posts
As much as I would like to agree with you it just won't happen until Brady retires or gets knocked out for the season. I rooted for Manning back when it was Manning vs Brady but the Colts are pretty much starting over from scratch.

·
Registered
332 Posts
wow, this thread derailed quickly :D

Firstly, after the Gillette day, I could definitely see myself trying to get out to a track day. Tons of fun to drive.

As for Pats/Colts, Without Manning they'll need a few years to find out how to tune their offense to Luck. He's likely not going to be as amazing as Manning (Peyton "Give me any two guys with legs and he'll get 15 TDs" Manning.

·
Registered
166 Posts
ADSI sometimes has open days at Quonset Point, RI... it's usually a Sunday and costs like $125. They set up an autocross track on an old airfield.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey guys,

If your looking for Auto Crossing events.. There are a few I know of. Cumberland Motor Club here in Southern Maine, and also NER SCCA which is very active in Danvers Mass.

A good website to get a better list for your areas - Northeast Autocross Clubs

I know it's not "track time" but it is a lot of fun for 30/40 bucks a day to toss the car around :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts