Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this beauty in the post today. Let's just say I waited all of 30 seconds before rushing out to "Toothless" and accessorizing her out. This shift knob is a beauty and I have nothing but good things to say about their customer service. Give them a shot and check them out at raceseng.com (No, I don't work for them, but I promised them I'd make a post if I remembered). Paired to my Breedt Quick Shift Link, the Orbature knob is perfect. It sits a little higher, which I prefer as it's a little easier to reach leading to quicker shifts in my opinion. As with anything this post is useless without pictures, so here you go:

IMG_8387.JPG IMG_8388.JPG IMG_8389.JPG IMG_8390.JPG IMG_8392.JPG IMG_8395.JPG IMG_8396.JPG IMG_8397.JPG

·
Registered
19 Posts
I honestly like the way this looks. I've got a 2016 ST. Also, what are the two buttons to the right of your shifter? I recognize the sport mode, but what's the other?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I honestly like the way this looks. I've got a 2016 ST. Also, what are the two buttons to the right of your shifter? I recognize the sport mode, but what's the other?
^^^ what suss6052 said. One of my favorite buttons on a "cold" day (although I thought I'd never use it... go figure, raise your standards of living and I'm not sure I'll ever go back) And ya, I love the way it looks. Fits nicely with the OEM design. Many of the companies make a great looking shift knob, but I wanted something that looked like it came from the factory. That is one of the beauties of the ST after all. It totally rocks the "sleeper" look... Until you hit that right pedal :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Oh. I got the Sync system update and sunroof, but not the other fun stuff. To be honest, I wanted the base model and nothing else, but I kind of gave in. xP

I figured the empty spot was for other buttons that I knew would be in the RS, but damn, a heated steering wheel. That's luxury.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha... Yup, luxury indeed. And I went in with the same mindset. Actually looking for a base model FiST. Wife liked this one and I have in. No regrets and the luxury perks make me miss my bimmer a little less

·
Registered
19 Posts
My first car was a 2006 Mazda 3s 2.3L. I still kind of miss it because the hatch was bigger and the seats folded flat, but the ST is a nice little replacement that I'm loving more and more.

Granted, I only had my very own car for 6 months before I got my ST, but I put nearly 8K miles on that thing. I don't know what luxury is since I put my own Aux cable and setup in it when I found some time to do some soldering, drilling, and fabrication.

Also, damnnnnn these things are expensive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts