Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have to wait a couple of months to get my ST, however I'm just wondering if anyone has ideas for racing stripe designs. I often try a lot of designs out in games such as NeedforSpeed for Forza etc. Anyone know if the new ST is coming out in any games soon?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Some people hate them, some people love them, so just go with what you like. If you like them and want them covered under a 3-year warranty, check this...

Ford Focus Graphics - Powered By Original Wraps

No idea about video games, but probably any recent games that include a Mazdaspeed 3 or WRX will also include an ST.

·
Registered
354 Posts
My wife had to have something on her Focus and this is what she picked from the Ford Custom Graphics site.

They were easier to install than other decals I have applied.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Forza 4 has the new Focus St as a downloadable car, they have the 06 ST and 09 RS as standard cars in the game.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I posted these a while back, and I'm still debating which combination I'll probably go with...

Oxford White w/blue Le Mans stripes and Compomotive MO5 wheels:

same with rocker stripe added:

same with "FORD ST" script in rocker stripe:

Very traditional, but I like the look A LOT.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I disagree with both of them. I think the side needs something to break up the white. I like the rocker stripes. :thumb:

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm digging the off-center stripe, that in matte black looks pretty clutch on the performance blue. Here's another site that has a ton of color options for a vinyl stripe decal including some "ST" rocker stripes that look good.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Definitely still considering the Le Mans stripes, not sure about the rocker stripe now, especially because of the sculpted quality of the body.

I am really diggin that. I am considering an off center rally style for mine. Also in blue, so it matches the seats. I emailed the Ford decals site asking if they had anything available for the ST body style yet...still waiting on a response.

·
Registered
894 Posts
If you go with the Ford approved decals, do you install them yourselves, or can any dealer do it? I really like the idea of the blue double stripes on a white car.

·
Registered
778 Posts
If you go with the Ford approved decals, do you install them yourselves, or can any dealer do it? I really like the idea of the blue double stripes on a white car.
The decals ship to the dealership and then they install them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I posted these a while back, and I'm still debating which combination I'll probably go with...

Oxford White w/blue Le Mans stripes and Compomotive MO5 wheels:

I think that is the best combination,its discretely and not ricer,but when you see it mirror,watch out :) I will probably do it on mine ST.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I'm thinking of getting some black stripes for my TS ST2. I am considering what the double stripes with red outline would look like, would the red pair up with the ST logo and seat logos enough to justify it? I couldn't choose TS as a color on the car, maybe one of you PS experts can mock up something closer? I'll likely end up just doing basic double black stripes.

dual_black.jpg Black_Red_Center_Stripe.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
I'm thinking of getting some black stripes for my TS ST2. I am considering what the double stripes with red outline would look like, would the red pair up with the ST logo and seat logos enough to justify it? I couldn't choose TS as a color on the car, maybe one of you PS experts can mock up something closer? I'll likely end up just doing basic double black stripes.

View attachment 2996 View attachment 2997
Here is a stripe I did awhile back that has some of the elements you are looking for. I would love to have a set of stripes like these on my car.

http://fordstnation.com/attachments...t-your-photoshops-focus_st_ts_gray_stripe.jpg

·
Registered
252 Posts
Definitely still considering the Le Mans stripes, not sure about the rocker stripe now, especially because of the sculpted quality of the body.

I'm not a huge fan of stripes, but that doesn't look bad at all. I might look into getting some dark grey ones on my TB. Also, I think if you got the stripes to match the color of your wheels, that'd look even better.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts