Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yep I had to go up to Lebanon, TN to pick it up. Got it the last week of September.

Where do you work? I'm over in Research Park. Maybe we can arrange something so you can check it out.

I'd post pix but it hasn't been washed since I got it...weather...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
12 Posts
If we're not in TN visiting family and they decide to come baby sit for us instead then Sunday may work. I'll let you know something solid by Friday.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am in Alabama... but I happen to be "way down yonder in the paw paw patch"... Mobile/Spanish Fort area. We need a meet up soon! Even if it's just a long drive and stop to grab lunch... :) You all are about 4.5 (depends on how fast I scoot) hrs away... Maybe we could all meet at a good 1/2 way point sometime?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey Scott,
You all just let me know. I can make it on a Saturday, or a day when the school system is off (I'm off). I just drive... I haven't done anything special to it... :) So nothing to show off except how cute my "angry catfish" looks ALL the time. People stop and stare and smile. So that makes me proud to actually have one. I'm the only one in my area (that I know of) that has one. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts